1. Software Developer
- Developing new software products and improving on existing ones.
- Participation in scoping and design of software products
- Testing software products and ensuring conformity to design and requirements are met
- Using provided version control tools to manage source code
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any other relevant Field
- At least 5-year experience in Software Development
- Knowledge of Object-oriented programming (OOP) languages
- Talent and passion in software development and problem-solving
- A person who takes initiatives and has excellent personal management.
SEND CV TO
email@example.com latest 22th Aug, 2022
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.