Members Non-Withdrawable Deposits
- Each member shall contribute minimum of Ksh500 payable anytime towards their savings.
- These deposits will be used to acquire loan and are non-withdraw-able
- The Deposits shall be refundable upon closure of the members account after giving a request notice of 3 months
- Deposits shall only be refundable if the members has no loan and has not guaranteed any loan
- Deposits shall attract Interest on Deposits in the event the Sacco makes good profits
- Every member shall buy 15 Sacco Shares worth Ksh 300 payable upon registration
- Share-Capital shall attract Dividends in the event the Sacco makes good profits
- Share-Capital shall not be refundable in the event member withdraws from the Sacco but transferable to another member of the Sacco.
- Credit products
- The information given here should be the same as the ones under products (the current info contained is totally different and misleading)